The current City Clerk is Brian Butterfield, Clerk/Finance Director for the City of Kelso.
The City Clerk for the city of Kelso is responsible for the following:
- Giving notice of all Kelso City Council meetings
- Keeping a journal of the minutes of the Kelso City Council
- Signing and maintaining adopted Resolutions and Ordinances
- Being official custodian of all city records
- Making city records available to the general public, by official request only - Public Disclosure Request Form
- Retaining and maintaining all signed contracts, transaction or deeds, etc. that the city is a party to
- Keeping the official Seal of the City
For more information please Contact our office.