Printer-friendly versionPDF version




To obtain a POLICE report:

Contact the Kelso Police Department front counter 201 South Pacific Avenue or call (360) 423-1270. Requests for police reports can be made in person, via phone or via email to kpdrecords@kelso.gov. A Records Request Form will need to be filled out. Requests may take up to 5 days for processing. Please refer to the City of Kelso Master Fee Schedule for current charges.

The Records Office is open Monday - Thursday 7:00 am to 6:00 pm.

The following information is necessary to identify and locate requested police reports:

  • Report Number (if available)
  • Name of parties involved.
  • Location of the incident.
  • Date and time of the incident.

To obtain a copy of a WSP collision report or to report a collision when an officer did not respond, visit www.wsp.wa.gov/driver/collision-records

To obtain a copy of a dispatch record (call for service, audio, etc..), please visit Cowlitz911.org



The Kelso Police Department does fingerprinting for people who reside within the city limits of Kelso.

Please call for an appointment. We cannot accomodate walk-ins due to occupancy limitations and staffing.

Bring with you:
  • Washington State picture ID with your current address and a fingerprint card.
  • There is a $10.00 fingerprinting fee.


Other FAQ's

Q. Where can I get a restraining/protection/anti-harassment order?

Q. An abandoned vehicle has been sitting in front of my house for several days, who do I call?

  • A. Contact the City Kelso Community Development Department. This is located at 203 South Pacific Avenue, 2nd floor, or call 423-9922

Q. Where do I go to pay my traffic citation?

Q. There is a stray cat or dog at my house, what should I do?

Q. Do I need a permit to burn outdoors?


For more information please call us for non-emergencies at 360-423-1270.