- What We Do
- Plan Reviews
- Public Hearings Schedule
- City of Kelso Unified Development Code
- Planning Commission
*** The August Planning Commission Meeting is cancelled. Next regular meeting is scheduled for Sept. 11, 2018. ***
- The Planning Department is primarily responsible for the coordination and approval process for all proposed land development, and is also involved in a number of special projects and long-term land use planning activities.
- The department tracks statistical information such as population estimates and other relevant demographic information.
- The department performs inspections of and enforces the Critical Areas ordinance and Shoreline Master Program requirements and responds to general zoning and planning inquires.
- The department also provides staff support to the city of Kelso Planning Commission, serving as a liaison between the Commission, and the City Council and the public.
|PROJECT TITLE||APPLICANT||SUPPORTING DOCUMENTS||HEARING DATE & TIME|
|Emergency Weather Shelter Code||City of Kelso Planning Department||
March 13, 2018 - 6:00 PM
|Right of Way Vacation at 2625 Old Pacific Highway S.||U-Neek RV||
***Rescheduled *** for August 21, 2018 - 6:00 PM
|Proposed Changes to KMC 17.22.170 State licensed marijuana production, processing and sales.||City of Kelso||July 10, 2018 - 6:00 PM|